Saturday, April 3, 2010

Amazing Love





OK, so here is my Sunday Sermon. ^_^

We are so fortunate to have someone who loves us so much that he would give his life to cover the darkness within us.  He loved us so much that he made us as white as snow and gave each and every one of us the hope of eternal life through his sacrifice of salvation.  If that isn't the most amazing kind of love, then I don't know what is.  Thank you Jesus for dying for my sins.  Thank you for providing me the hope of Heaven.  Thank you for your peace and glory, wisdom and strength, love and understanding.  Thank you for caring enough to suffer such great humiliation, torment and abandonment so that I would always have this blessed hope and peace that only you can give.

You are my King, Jesus!

Happy EASTER.  May the glory of the Lord, the light of His love shine throughout you and those you love.   May His peace give you hope and joy. <3

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.” (John 11:25-27)



For God So LOVED the World (each and every one of us) that HE gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that who so ever shall believe Him should not Perish (eternity without God) but have Everlasting Life (Eternity with the God that truly LOVES you).  John 3:16

It is so simple to find God's love and eternity with him.  All you have to do is choose to be His.  It's that simple.  God chose to create you and wants you to be with Him for all time but He will not force it on you.  Instead He loves you enough to give you the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stay possitive in your feed back. If what I say doesn't interest you or offends you, you don't need to read it.