Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do I have to get up?

Blahhhhhhhh..... The weather is changing and my bones and joints are hurting. I'm not that old yet but it sure feels like it today. Anyhow, I let Anna onto one of our spare laptops so she could play a few Facebook games because it was kind of making me feel guilty that she would set up her invisible computer next to me to play the games I was playing. I figured I would let her play on one of my many accounts and play a few of the games. It's well within my visual range, so I can keep a close eye on her. Now she feels 'Really' important because she can play on a 'Real' computer and not an invisible one anymore. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stay possitive in your feed back. If what I say doesn't interest you or offends you, you don't need to read it.